1. OPENING HOURS
You can book a book-a-balance service 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. till 10 p.m.
- Booking a service is done at the hotel reception or by contacting book-a-balance via e-mail or by calling +48 503 633 903.
- To guarantee a full availability of the service, we suggest you to book a service at least two hours prior to the desired time of the treatment.
We accept two ways of payment: by cash, directly to the book-a-balance employee, or payment for the service added to the hotel bill. In this case, the form of payment depends on the hotel policy, which the hotel reception will provide information about.
4. LOCATION OF SERVICE
We guarantee performance of the service directly at your hotel room or an apartment. We own a fully-mobile equipment – the quality of treatment will not differ from stationary SPA salon.
Some hotels have their own treatment rooms, where we can perform the service. The list of hotels and apartments that we cooperate with can be found on COOPERATION subdomain.
5. MINIMUM AGE
The client must be at least 18 years of age. In case when the client is younger, the presence of the legal guardian is mandatory.
6. COURSE OF THE SERVICE performed by book-a-balance
- All massages are performed on the massage table. All beauty treatments are performed in chairs or a bed located at the hotel or in the apartment.
- The employee will be present 10-15 minutes before the service in order to prepare the work place. Meanwhile, the client will be asked to fill out the Client Card.
7. HEALTH CONDITION
Please, inform the book-a-balance employee about all health issues prior to the service. Some treatments are not recommended in case of particular diseases, during a drug therapy, skin damage, allergies or pregnancy.
If you are satisfied with the service that you were provided, the customary tip equals to 15-20% of the service total worth.
9. BOOKING CANCELLATION
- In order to cancel the booked service, please contact the book-a-balance office or inform the hotel reception.
- Cancellation must be done 2 hours before the service.
- Cancellation is impossible later than 2 hours before the service.
- In case of cancellation later than two hours before the service, the client will be fully charged for the service.
10. LATE ARRIVAL FOR THE SERVICE
IF you are not able to meet us on time, please contact us as soon as possible in order to modify the order.
- Confirmation of the service performance and the client consult card is a mandatory document, filled every time before the service. The form must be readable, signed and dated, and is a basis for proper performance of the service.
- We reserve the right to terminate the service, if the client behaves in a way inadequate to the circumstances of the service (aggression, sexual offers, indecent behavior). In such cases the service shall be terminated, and the client shall be fully-charged for the service. Book-a-balance does not provide services of a sexual character.
- We reserve the right to refuse to perform the service to clients under the influence of alcohol, narcotic drugs, strong medication that may influence the conscious and rational decision making.
- Massage services are in majority non-invasive and safe to health. As any work on human body, in some cases they generate certain safety measures. Book-a-balance employees inform the client each time about contradictions concerning particular treatments. The client is obliged to inform the therapist each time about any contradictions for the treatment.
- The contradiction for treatment is also a state after alcohol abuse or narcotic drug abuse or any circumstances, when the state of the client is not objectively stable or may influence the safe performance of the service. In this case, the client is also obliged to inform the therapist about his/her current condition.
- book-a-balance shall not be held responsible for any harm to health being a result of non-disclosure of any information about the client’s health.